Saturday, September 24, 2011

Land of Nod: the Artifact - By Gary Hoover



I’ve just finished reading Land of Nod, and I must say it left me with the same feeling most good readings do… a sense of regret that here wasn’t more to read, and a wish for the sequel to come out soon.
It’s been a long time since I read a sci-fi book that appealed so much to me… light enough on the scientific side not to get boring for somebody who, like me, doesn’t like techology and science very much, and yet really powerful on the adventure side and with a very good, enthralling plot. I only wish the psychology of some character had been further explored, but since most of them are seen mostly through Jeff’s eyes, I realize that would have been rather difficult.
All considered, The Land of Nod makes a very good and pleasant reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment